In private practice in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2004, I conduct vocational evaluations and provide testimony and written employment plans for family law attorneys and their clients who need to understand the impact of vocational issues on mediation, collaborative and litigation cases.
- Vocational expert in over 800 dissolution cases
- Interview clients to assess background, interests, abilities and skills
- Administer and interpret career assessment tests
- Determine employability and wage earning capacity
- Provide data on job availability and salaries
- Research training and educational options and fees
- Evaluate self-employment plans
- Write detailed reports to document findings
- Provide expert testimony in court
Career Counselor and Coach: I also counsel and coach people seeking to redefine or reinvigorate their careers or explore the possibilities of returning to work. Career assessment interpretation is included, as needed.
With a BA in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Colorado, and a MA in Career Development from JFKU, I draw on my training and experience working in a variety of settings including business, government, university, and non-profit organizations.
Call 415-250-5781 or email [email protected] for a complimentary consultation.