Trustin Vocational Consulting
COMPREHENSIVE VOCATIONAL EVALUATIONS AND EXPERT TESTIMONY
CAREER COUNSELING FOR MEN AND WOMEN IN TRANSITION
A vocational evaluation is the process used to assess a person’s current or future employability and wage earning capacity in California family law matters. The evaluation is a neutral process that describes the person’s relationship to the work world. Often a career plan is one result of the evaluation, worked out in cooperation with the person who is being evaluated.
A Written Employment Plan is designed for an individual in a mediated, collaborative or litigated family law case who wants to create a job or career goal and a plan to achieve it. All parties and/or counsel for each party (or mediator) should agree that career planning is appropriate for the case and relevant to the individual's circumstances.
For people who want to:
- Re-enter the job market after an absence
- Focus on the next career move
- Find more success in their current position
- Move through a difficult transition such as divorce, layoff or health issue
- Reinvigorate a stalled job search or structure a new one